- Master’s degree in law or other related field; in case of lower academic background, it shall be complemented with minimum 8 years of relevant working experience.
- Very good command of written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of Russian will be an asset.
- Good drafting skills, familiarity with relevant IT software tools such as power point, etc.
- Corresponding national security clearance.
UNDP will utilize a two-stage procedure for evaluating proposals, with evaluation of the technical proposal being completed prior to any price proposal being compared. Technical evaluation will be represented though the desk review of applications and further interview of short-listed candidates.
A) The technical part is evaluated on the basis of its responsiveness to the Terms of Reference (TOR). Namely:
- Educational background (10 – Master’s degree; 5-University degree; 5 - in case of lower academic background, it shall be complemented with minimum 8 years of relevant working experience.) – 10 points max;
- National Security Clearance– 10 points max
- Relevance of the experience and technical expertise – 10 points max
- Language Skills (10 - both English and Russian; 8 – only Eng; 2 – only Russian) – 10 points max
- Interview (30 - technical knowledge and experience s; 10 - communication/interpersonal skills; 10- motivation; 10 - creativity) - 60 points max
- Total Score 100 points
UNDP will consider the price proposals only from the candidates that passed the minimum technical score of 70% of the obtainable score of 100 points in the evaluation of the technical proposals. Technical evaluation will be represented though a review of applications and further interview of short-listed candidates. The offer with highest scores obtained will receive a technically weighted score which will equal to 70. All other submissions that passed the 70% threshold will be evaluated as per below formula:
A = T/Thigh*(0.7), where:
T = The total technical score awarded to the bid
Thigh = The Technical Score achieved by the bid that was scored highest among all responsive bids
B) Financial evaluation:
UNDP will contact the successful candidates (those, who obtained 70% out of the 100 points during the technical evaluation) subject of providing the financial offer for proposed specific vacancy. The maximum number of points assigned to the financial proposal is allocated to the lowest price proposal and will equal to 30. All other price proposals will be evaluated and assigned points, as per below formula:
B = Clow /C*(0.3), where: C = Evaluated bid price and Clow= The lowest of all evaluated bid prices among responsive bids
The proposal obtaining the overall cumulatively highest score after adding the score of the technical proposal and the financial proposal (A+B) will be considered as the most compliant offer and will be awarded a contract.