- Master’s degree in law, economics, social sciences or a related field or Diploma from Customs Academy complemented with minimum 8 years of relevant working experience and specialised training.
- Minimum eight (8) years of professional experience in customs or fiscal operations of which a minimum of 4 years in an analytical unit of customs or tax administration;
- Experience as national or international customs official or civil servant of an EU Member State or EU institution.
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Knowledge of Russian, Moldovan and/or Ukrainian is an asset.
- Good drafting and communications skills;
- Computer literacy in Windows applications. Experience with data analysis and research software, preferably Analyst Notebook (i2);
- National certificate of no criminal record.
UNDP will utilize a two-stage procedure for evaluating proposals, with evaluation of the technical proposal being completed prior to any price proposal being compared. Technical evaluation will be represented though a desk review of applications and further interview of short-listed candidates.
A) The technical part is evaluated on the basis of its responsiveness to the Terms of Reference (TOR). Namely:
- Educational background (10 – Master’s degree; 5-University degree; 5 - in case of lower academic background (Customs Academy or similar institution), it shall be complemented with minimum 8 years of relevant working experience.) – 10 points max;
- National certificate of no criminal record – 10 points max;
- Relevance of the experience and technical expertise – 10 points max;
- Language Skills (8 – only Eng; 2 – only Russian) – 10 points max;
- Interview (30 - technical knowledge and experience; 10 - communication/interpersonal skills; 10- motivation; 10 - creativity) - 60 points max;
- Total Score 100 points
UNDP will consider the price proposals only from the candidates that passed the minimum technical score of 70% of the obtainable score of 100 points in the evaluation of the technical proposals. Technical evaluation will be represented though a review of applications and further interview of short-listed candidates. The offer with highest scores obtained will receive a technically weighted score which will equal to 70. All other submissions that passed the 70% threshold will be evaluated as per below formula:
A = T/Thigh*(0.7), where:
T = The total technical score awarded to the bid
Thigh = The Technical Score achieved by the bid that was scored highest among all responsive bids
B) Financial evaluation:
UNDP will contact the successful candidates (those, who obtained 70% out of the 100 points during the technical evaluation) subject of providing the financial offer for proposed specific vacancy. The maximum number of points assigned to the financial proposal is allocated to the lowest price proposal and will equal to 30. All other price proposals will be evaluated and assigned points, as per below formula:
B = Clow /C*(0.3), where: C = Evaluated bid price and Clow= The lowest of all evaluated bid prices among responsive bids
The proposal obtaining the overall cumulatively highest score after adding the score of the technical proposal and the financial proposal (A+B) will be considered as the most compliant offer and will be awarded a contract.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS:
All applications must include (as an attachment) the completed UN Personal History form (P-11) which can be downloaded from http://www.undp.org.ua/en/vacancies.
Interested individuals must submit their applications online through UNDP Online Recruitment System. Applicants must submit P11 form instead of CV, however, CV could be submitted optionally.
To submit your application online, please follow the steps below:
- Download, complete and sign P11 form;
- Merge your P11 and/or CV, reference letters or any other relevant documents into a single file; Kindly note that the system will only allow one attachment;
- Click on the Job Title;
- Click “Apply Now” button, fill in necessary information on the first page and then click “Submit Applications”;
- Upload your application;
- You will receive an automatic response to your email confirming the receipt of your application by the system.
Applications without the completed P-11 form will be treated as incomplete and will not be considered for further assessment. Failure to disclose prior employment or making false representations on this form will be grounds for withdrawal of further consideration of his/her application or termination, where the contract has been issued.
UNDP will use a transparent and competitive screening process, though will only contact those applicants in whom there is a further interest. We regret that we will not be able to acknowledge all unsolicited general applications.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.