- Advanced degree in leadership, in social sciences, the humanities, or other related fields with special qualification as leadership trainer.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in leadership development;
- Previous experience in leadership development programmes.
DOCUMENTS TO BE INCLUDED WHEN SUBMITTING THE PROPOSAL:
Interested individual consultants must submit the following documents/information to demonstrate their qualifications:
1. Proposal: (not more than 450 words)
(i) Explaining why they are the most suitable for the work
(ii) Provide a brief methodology on how they will approach and conduct the work (if applicable)
2. Financial proposal: indicate lump sum fee inclusive of all DSA and Travel costs if any
3. Personal CV including past experience in similar projects and at least 3 references
Please submit financial proposal in a separate sheet to our e-mail Procurement.firstname.lastname@example.org monthly rate
Individual consultants will be evaluated based on the following methodologies:
The award of the contract shall be made to the individual consultant whose offer has been evaluated and determined as:
a) responsive/compliant/acceptable, and
b) Having received the highest score out of a pre-determined set of weighted technical and financial criteria specific to the solicitation.
* Technical Criteria weight; 70%
* Financial Criteria weight; 30%
Only candidates obtaining a minimum of 49 point and above would be considered for the Financial Evaluation
Please note submission of financial proposal in a separate sheet to our e-mail email@example.com is mandatory.
The use of UNDP’s name and logo without UNDP consent is inappropriate. UNDP strongly recommends that people who receive solicitations to apply for positions or engage in procurement processes exercise caution to ensure authenticity. UNDP advises the public that:
- UNDP does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment or procurement process. All information related to these processes is published on the national or global UNDP websites;
- UNDP does not request or issue personal bank checks, Money Grams, Western Union or any other type of money transfer at any stage of its procurement or recruitment processes;
- UNDP does not request any information related to bank accounts or other private information prior to formal registration as a vendor;
- UNDP does not offer prizes, awards, funds, certificates, scholarships or conduct lotteries through telephone, e-mail, mail or fax;
- Related queries can be sent through firstname.lastname@example.org.