1. Ensure the provision of front-desk service and telephone communication services focusing on achievement of the following results:
· Monitoring of all visitors to the office; assistance to visitors by providing directions and accurate information related to UN/UNDP.
· Operation and management of the telephone switchboard in accordance with appropriate protocol.
· Weekly check and test of all lines
· Maintenance of recording information in the system, solution of minor technical problems, and reporting to telephone service provider for regular maintenance and repair.
· Management and planning of the front desk coverage.
· Assistance in the preparation of cost-recovery bills in Atlas for the administrative services provided by UNDP to other agencies if requested.
2. Ensure the most updated UN staff and other contacts information, focusing on achievement of the following results:
· Collection and update of UN staff information on a monthly basis, ensuring all data and information is correct and accurate.
· Update of the UN House telephone list and UN Directory, Addresses of the Government, International Organizations, Embassies, and NGOs and other important contacts.
3. Support to knowledge building and knowledge sharing in the CO, focusing on achievement of the following results:
· Participation in training for the operations/projects staff on administration.
· Sound contributions to knowledge networks and communities of practice.