- University degree in economics, business administration, or law. Academic degree is an advantage
- At least five years of expert work in corporate governance, socially responsible enterprise restructuring, or corporate social responsibility;
- Knowledge of the socially responsible enterprise restructuring methodology, including the ILO methodology;
- Knowledge of international practices relevant to socially responsible enterprise restructuring and government policies to support such restructuring.
- Fluency in the English language;
- Fluency in the Russian language is an advantage.
Documents to be included when submitting the proposals:
Interested individual consultants must submit the following documents in English to demonstrate their qualifications:
- Proposal explaining why the candidate is the most suitable for the work;
- Financial proposal – please fill in Annex II (Finance Proposal)
- Personal CV including past experience in similar projects and at least 2 references (or contact information of at least 2 people who could provide references).
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Please make sure you have provided all requested materials.
Lump sum contract
The financial proposal shall specify a total lump sum amount split in installments as per TOR.
All envisaged travel costs must be included in the financial proposal. This includes all travel to join duty station/repatriation travel. In general, UNDP should not accept travel costs exceeding those of an economy class ticket. Should the IC wish to travel on a higher class he/she should do so using their own resources.
In the case of unforeseeable travel, payment of travel costs including tickets, lodging and terminal expenses should be agreed upon, between the respective business unit and Individual Consultant, prior to travel and will be reimbursed.
Please fill in Annex II - Financial Proposal Form.
When using this weighted scoring method, the award of the contract should be made to the individual consultant whose offer received the highest score out of a pre-determined set of weighted technical and financial criteria:
Total score=Technical Score + Financial Score
* Technical Criteria weight; [70%], maximum 700 points
* Financial Criteria weight; [30%], maximum 300 points
All the offers of individual consultants who scored 490 (70% from 700) and more points during the desk review/interview are acceptable for financial evaluation. The lowest technically qualified proposal receives 300 points and all the other technically qualified proposals receive points in inverse proportion according to the formula:
P=points for the financial proposal being evaluated
Y=maximum number of points for the financial proposal
L= price of the lowest price proposal
Z=price of the proposal being evaluated