- Masters Degree in gender studies, development studies, international relations, design and development communication.
- Demonstrated experiences in data analysis and visualization, ability to work with statistical data and conduct data analysis is an essential requirement.
- Proven experience working with international development organization.
- Proven experience in info graphic design - Please share the link to your portfolio.
- Excellent writing, editing, and oral communication skills in English.
Evaluation of Applicants:
Individual consultants will be evaluated based on a cumulative analysis taking into consideration the combination of the applicants’ qualifications and financial proposal.
The award of the contract should be made to the individual consultant whose offer has been evaluated and determined as:
a) responsive/compliant/acceptable, and
b) Having received the highest score out of a pre-determined set of weighted technical and financial criteria specific to the solicitation.
Only the highest ranked candidates who would be found qualified for the job will be considered for the Financial Evaluation.
Technical Criteria - 70% of total evaluation – max. 35 points:
- Criteria A (proven experience in data analysis) – max points: 5
- Criteria B (proven experience in data visualization) – max points: 10
- Criteria C (quality of info graphic design) – max points: 15
- Criteria D (Familiarity with UNDP gender equality policies ) – max points: 5
Financial Criteria - 30% of total evaluation – max. 15 points
Qualified candidates are requested to apply online via this website. The application should contain:
- Cover letter explaining why you are the most suitable candidate for the advertised position and link to the portfolio or examples of designer work). Please paste the letter and links into the "Resume and Motivation" section of the electronic application.
- Filled P11 form including past experience in similar projects and contact details of referees (blank form can be downloaded from http://europeandcis.undp.org/files/hrforms/P11_modified_for_SCs_and_ICs.doc ); please upload the P11 instead of your CV.
- Financial Proposal* - specifying a total lump sum amount for the tasks specified in this announcement. The financial proposal shall include a breakdown of this lump sum amount (please specify the price per creation of piece of info graphic: including number of anticipated working days for data analysis, identification of the key messages and info graphic design), travel to Bratislava , per diems and any other possible costs).
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. Please make sure you have provided all requested materials.
*Please note that the financial proposal is all-inclusive and shall take into account various expenses incurred by the consultant/contractor during the contract period (e.g. fee, health insurance, vaccination and any other relevant expenses related to the performance of services...). All envisaged travel costs must be included in the financial proposal. This includes all travel to join duty station/repatriation travel.
Payments will be made only upon confirmation of UNDP on delivering on the contract obligations in a satisfactory manner.
Individual Consultants are responsible for ensuring they have vaccinations/inoculations when travelling to certain countries, as designated by the UN Medical Director. Consultants are also required to comply with the UN security directives set forth under dss.un.org
General Terms and conditions as well as other related documents can be found under: http://europeandcis.undp.org/home/jobs
Qualified women and members of minorities are encouraged to apply.
Due to large number of applications we receive, we are able to inform only the successful candidates about the outcome or status of the selection process.