- UNDP around the world
Many of UNDP's relationships with countries and territories on the ground exceed 60 years. Find details on our successes and ongoing work.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo (Dem. Republic of)
- Congo (Republic of)
- Costa Rica
- Côte d'Ivoire
- Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- Denmark (Rep. Office)
- Dominican Republic
- E.U (Rep. Office)
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Fiji (Multi-country Office)
- Finland (Rep. Office)
- Geneva (Rep. Office)
- Iraq (Republic of)
- Kosovo (as per UNSCR 1244)
- Lao PDR
- Mauritius & Seychelles
- Norway (Rep. Office)
- Papua New Guinea
- Programme of Assistance to the Palestinian People
- Russian Federation
- Samoa (Multi-country Office)
- São Tomé and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Sweden (Rep. Office)
- The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- Tokyo (Rep. Office)
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
Regional PresenceMuch of UNDP’s work is administered through 5 regional bureaus.
- About Us
- News Centre
COVID-19 Community Outreach and Advocacy Consultant - Nauru
|Location :||Nauru, NAURU|
|Application Deadline :||10-Oct-22 (Midnight New York, USA)|
|Additional Category :||HIV, Health and Development|
|Type of Contract :||Individual Contract|
|Post Level :||National Consultant|
|Languages Required :|
|Starting Date :|
(date when the selected candidate is expected to start)
|Duration of Initial Contract :||115 Days|
|Expected Duration of Assignment :||115 Days|
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
UNDP does not tolerate sexual exploitation and abuse, any kind of harassment, including sexual harassment, and discrimination. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks.
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the overall supervision of the OHCHR Regional Representative for the Pacific and the
Programme Coordinator (National Human Rights Officer based in Fiji) for the joint programme will
undertake the following tasks:
• Serve as member of National Steering Committee and liaise with National (Government) Focal
Point for the Joint Programme, in close consultation with programme lead.
• Plan for 4 community outreach and 2 CSO and key stakeholders outreach meetings using the
Human Security and Human Rights approach methodology for community and stakeholder
• Coordinate the community and stakeholder outreach dialogues with necessary approvals
sought from relevant authorities which includes the state and local authorities. Prepare for
outreach dialogues with reference documents such as the COVID-19 situation of the country
report, Universal Periodic Review [UPR] recommendations, national development plans etc.,
prepare attendance strategy- inclusion of women, youth, people living with disability, LGBTI
community, other groups that should not be left behind.
• Facilitate the community and stakeholder dialogue and ensure that the programme aims and
objectives during the discussions are met. Ensuring the balance in participants as planned in
the attendance strategies and conduct evaluation of the dialogue at the end.
• Liaise with media outlets to cover stories relating to the community outreach. Consultant
should also ensure that the dialogues gain visibility through the setting up of visibility materialsbanner and the collection of dialogue photo for reporting, social media posting and mainstream
• Conduct post meeting discussions with community outreach team to identify strengthening
and areas for improvement.
• Collation of dialogue data and information for drafting of community and stakeholders dialogue
• Draft and finalize reports.
Required Skills and Experience
Procurement Notice: UNDP | Procurement Notices - 96020 - COVID-19 Community Outreach and
If you are experiencing difficulties with online job applications, please contact the eRecruit Helpdesk.