- UNDP around the world
Many of UNDP's relationships with countries and territories on the ground exceed 60 years. Find details on our successes and ongoing work.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo (Dem. Republic of)
- Congo (Republic of)
- Costa Rica
- Côte d'Ivoire
- Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- Denmark (Rep. Office)
- Dominican Republic
- E.U (Rep. Office)
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Fiji (Multi-country Office)
- Finland (Rep. Office)
- Geneva (Rep. Office)
- Iraq (Republic of)
- Kosovo (as per UNSCR 1244)
- Lao PDR
- Mauritius & Seychelles
- Norway (Rep. Office)
- Papua New Guinea
- Programme of Assistance to the Palestinian People
- Russian Federation
- Samoa (Multi-country Office)
- São Tomé and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Sweden (Rep. Office)
- The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- Tokyo (Rep. Office)
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
Regional PresenceMuch of UNDP’s work is administered through 5 regional bureaus.
- About Us
- News Centre
Technical Assistant - Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
|Location :||Lima, PERU|
|Application Deadline :||23-Apr-17 (Midnight New York, USA)|
|Type of Contract :||Service Contract|
|Post Level :||SB-3|
|Languages Required :||English Spanish|
|Duration of Initial Contract :||6 months (with possibilities to extension)|
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
UNDP does not tolerate sexual exploitation and abuse, any kind of harassment, including sexual harassment, and discrimination. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks.
Under the guidance and direct supervision of the Technical Advisor Ecosystems and Climate Change, the Technical Assistant will act as an advisor to the UNDP Country Office and national counterparts with regards to the Agenda 2030 and SDGs, provide strategic inputs in favor of the mainstreaming of the SDGs in UNDP’s programming.
The Technical Assistant works in close collaboration with the Programme team, programme staff in other UN Agencies, UNDP HQs staff, Government, private sector, academia and civil society.
Duties and Responsibilities
Summary of key functions:
1. Provides strategic support to the mainstreaming of the SDGs in the UNDP country programming and country development planning, focusing on the achievement of the following results:
2. Identifies and provides support to opportunities for public-private partnerships, and promotes collaboration, integration and partnerships with other UN Agencies in Peru around Agenda 2030, focusing on the achievement of the following results:
3. Facilitates knowledge building and sharing focusing on achievement of the following results:
Required Skills and Experience
IMPORTANT: HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
All applications must include (as an attachment) the completed signed Personal History form (P-11) which can be downloaded from: http://www.pe.undp.org/content/peru/es/home/operations/jobs.html.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you are experiencing difficulties with online job applications, please contact the eRecruit Helpdesk.