- UNDP around the world
Many of UNDP's relationships with countries and territories on the ground exceed 60 years. Find details on our successes and ongoing work.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo (Dem. Republic of)
- Congo (Republic of)
- Costa Rica
- Côte d'Ivoire
- Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- Denmark (Rep. Office)
- Dominican Republic
- E.U (Rep. Office)
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Fiji (Multi-country Office)
- Finland (Rep. Office)
- Geneva (Rep. Office)
- Iraq (Republic of)
- Kosovo (as per UNSCR 1244)
- Lao PDR
- Mauritius & Seychelles
- Norway (Rep. Office)
- Papua New Guinea
- Programme of Assistance to the Palestinian People
- Russian Federation
- Samoa (Multi-country Office)
- São Tomé and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Sweden (Rep. Office)
- The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- Tokyo (Rep. Office)
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- About Us
- News Centre
Consultant on Gender Equality and Institutional Capacity Development
|Location :||Amman, JORDAN|
|Application Deadline :||26-Sep-20 (Midnight New York, USA)|
|Type of Contract :||Individual Contract|
|Post Level :||National Consultant|
|Languages Required :||Arabic English|
|Starting Date :|
(date when the selected candidate is expected to start)
|Duration of Initial Contract :||90 days|
|Expected Duration of Assignment :||90 days|
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
UNDP does not tolerate sexual exploitation and abuse, any kind of harassment, including sexual harassment, and discrimination. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks.
To apply for this consultancy assignment, please check below link to veiw the terms of reference and other documents.
Duties and Responsibilities
Please check below link
Required Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, gender studies, sociology, anthropology or similar field.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in gender equality, diversity and change management, ISO implementation or similar certification programmes.
• Experience working in the justice sector and in public administration is an advantage
• Knowledge of the Jordanian central administration, planning systems and processes is desirable.
• Excellent skills in MS office.
• Fully proficient in English and Arabic languages, spoken and written;