To apply for this consultancy assignment, please check below link to veiw the terms of reference and other documents.
Duties and Responsibilities
Please check below link
- Demonstrates integrity and fairness, by modeling the UN/UNDP’s values and ethical standards;
- Promotes the vision, mission and strategic goals of UNDP;
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability.
- Demonstrated ability for facilitation and coordination skills;
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial abilities and demonstrated ability to work in an independent manner;
- Background knowledge about the SDGs, United Nations and UNDP;
- Good teamwork and interpersonal skills;
- Flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure;
- Excellent computer skills especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of working with virtual meeting platforms/technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strategic partnerships;
- Demonstrated well developed people management and organizational management skills;
- Excellent communications and networking skills with strong relationships across institutions in Jordan.
Knowledge Management and Learning
- Seeks and applies knowledge, information and best practices from within and outside of UNDP;
- Mature judgment and initiative;
- Ability to contribute to the strategic direction to the project implementation process;
Required Skills and Experience
- A University degree in the fields of climate change, environmental management, Climatology, public administration or relevant related fields.
- 5 years of total experience in fields related to climate change, and in particular, demonstrable skills in carrying out stakeholder coordination; Prior experience working with the key climate change stakeholders will be an advantage; the candidate will have a solid knowledge of climate governance in Jordan;
- Language requirement: Proficient in both written and oral English and Arabic;
- Computer skills: Demonstrable skills in office computer use - word processing and spread sheets. The candidate will also be conversant with virtual meetings platforms and technologies.