- Le PNUD dans le monde
Le PNUD est prÃ©sent dans 177 pays et territoires.
Voir ci-dessous pour en savoir plus sur le travail de l'organisation sur le terrain.
- Afrique du sud
- Arabie saoudite
- Burkina Faso
- Centrafrique (République centrafricaine)
- Congo (République démocratique du)
- Congo (République du)
- Corée (République populaire démocratique de)
- Costa Rica
- Côte d'Ivoire
- Danemark (Bureau de liaison)
- El Salvador
- Emirats arabes unis
- Finlande (Bureau de liaison)
- Genève (Bureau de liaison)
- Guinée équatoriale
- Ile Maurice et Seychelles
- Iran (République islamique d')
- Japon (Bureau de liaison)
- Kosovo (selon RCSNU 1244)
- L’Ex-République yougoslave de Macédoine
- Norvège (Bureau de liaison)
- Programme palestinien
- République dominicaine
- Russie (Fédération de)
- São Tomé-et-Principe
- Sierra Leone
- Soudan du Sud
- Sri Lanka
- Suède (Bureau de liaison)
- Syrie (République arabe syrienne)
- Tanzanie (République-Unie de)
- Trinité et Tobago
- U.E. (Bureau de liaison)
- A propos du PNUD
- Centre de presse
Behavioral Economics Specialist
|Lieu :||Kuwait, KOWEÏT|
|Date limite de candidature :||19-Mar-18 (Minuit New York, États-Unis)|
|Type de contrat :||Individual Contract|
|Niveau du poste :||International Consultant|
|Langues requises :||Arabe Anglais|
|Date de commencement :|
(date à laquelle le candidat sélectionné doit commencer)
|Durée du contrat initial||12 month (180 working days)|
UNDP and the State of Kuwait, represented by the General Secretariat of the Supreme Council of Planning and Development (GSSCPD), strive to enhance institutional capacities at various government agencies by providing them with necessary technical support to strengthen their capacities and skills to perform their expected duties.
Under the framework of the Institutional and Technical support for the establishment of Kuwait Public Policy Centre (KPPC) project, UNDP will collaborate closely with GSSCPD to support the establishment of a pioneer KPPC to address policy making gaps and mainstream policy research, analysis and studies in the policy making process.
The KPPC seeks to be a reliable resource that will influence national policies and strategies. The project builds on UNDP's mandate and strategic vision and aims to promote efficient governance and institutional management. This project will provide a framework of how UNDP will accompany the GSSCPD in its ambition to improve the quality of policy making in Kuwait and on how the KPPC can contribute to that, while operating under the umbrella of GSSCPD.
Within this context, the KPPC is seeking to establish a behavioral insights unit with the aim to apply the latest findings on behavioral science and economics into public policies. The purpose is to provide a platform and tools for policy experimentation in challenging areas, particularly related to the implementation of the KNDP
Devoirs et responsabilités
The overall purpose of this assignment is implement the second phase of the behavioral insights unit establishment. The consultant will be responsible for developing a thorough policy agenda with the priority areas for experimentation, as well as to support the KPPC in building national capacity in the growing field of behavioral science in Kuwait.
1. Devise a national capacity building plan in the area of behavioral economics
2. Develop policy agenda with priority areas for experimentations
3. Stakeholders engagement and collaboration
4. Ensure proper implementation of the strategy and strategic initiative of the unit
5. Provide internal workshops and training sessions for staff at KPPC and GSSCPD to build their capacity in this field.
Expected Outputs and Deliverables
The duration and timeline of the deliverables is indicated in the below table:
1. The Consultant shall report directly to the Secretary General of the GSSCPD and shall closely coordinate and work with the project team of the KPPC.
2. The Consultant should cooperate with the governmental and other stakeholders for successful achievement of expected results within implementation of the assignment.
3. Preparation and timely submission of final deliverables, reports and other papers required under this assignment for the Secretary General of the GSSCPD and UNDP is sole responsibility of the Consultant.
4. These final and interim reports will serve as justification of the payments.
5. The Consultant will be provided with working space, internet and access to printing machine in GSSCPD.
Duration of the Work
The overall duration of this consultancy will be 12 months (180 working days).
He/ she needs to be physically in Kuwait 5 days every month to conduct the stakeholders’ meetings and workshops. 12 round trips will be covered under this assignment.
Scope of Price Proposal and Schedule of Payments
The financial proposal submitted shall specify a total lump sum amount, and payment terms around specific and measurable (qualitative and quantitative) deliverables (i.e. whether payments fall in installments or upon completion of the entire contract). Payments are based upon output, i.e. upon delivery of the services specified in the TOR. The financial proposal will include a breakdown of this lump sum amount (including travel, living allowance, and the number of anticipated working days).
Travel: All envisaged travel and other related costs must be included in the financial proposal.
In the case of unforeseeable travel, payment of travel costs including tickets, lodging, and terminal expenses should be agreed upon, between the respective business unit and Individual Consultant, prior to travel and will be reimbursed
Total score=Technical Score + Financial Score.
Technical Criteria weight - 70%, 700 scores maximum
Financial Criteria weight - 30%. 300 scores maximum
The selection of candidates will be done in 3 stages:
1st stage: Prior to detailed evaluation, all applications will be thoroughly screened against eligibility criteria (minimum qualification requirements) as set in the TOR to determine whether they are compliant/non-compliant.
2nd stage: Evaluation of technical proposals
Short-listed candidates will be evaluated based on the following criteria. Only candidates obtaining a minimum of 490 points (70%) at the Technical Evaluation would be considered for the Financial Evaluation.
3rd stage: Financial evaluation
Cumulative analysis will be used based on the following methodology: All the offers of individual consultants who scored 490 (70% from 700) and more points during the desk review are acceptable for financial evaluation. The lowest financial qualified proposal receives 300 points and all the other technically qualified proposals receive points in inverse proportion according to the formula:
The candidate achieving the highest cumulative score for both Technical and Financial evaluations will be recommended by the Evaluation Committee for contracting.
DOCUMENTS TO BE INCLUDED WHEN SUBMITTING THE PROPOSALS.
Following documents should be submitted:
Job Knowledge/Technical Expertise
Qualifications et expériences requises
I. Academic Qualifications:
II. Years of experience:
Le PNUD s’engage à recruter un personnel divers en termes de genre, de nationalité et de culture. Nous encourageons de même les personnes issues des minorités ethniques, des communautés autochtones ou handicapées à postuler. Toutes les candidatures seront traitées dans la plus stricte confidentialité.