- Le PNUD dans le monde
Le PNUD est prÃ©sent dans 177 pays et territoires.
Voir ci-dessous pour en savoir plus sur le travail de l'organisation sur le terrain.
- Afrique du sud
- Arabie saoudite
- Burkina Faso
- Centrafrique (République centrafricaine)
- Congo (République démocratique du)
- Congo (République du)
- Corée (République populaire démocratique de)
- Costa Rica
- Côte d'Ivoire
- Danemark (Bureau de liaison)
- El Salvador
- Emirats arabes unis
- Finlande (Bureau de liaison)
- Genève (Bureau de liaison)
- Guinée équatoriale
- Ile Maurice et Seychelles
- Iran (République islamique d')
- Japon (Bureau de liaison)
- Kosovo (selon RCSNU 1244)
- L’Ex-République yougoslave de Macédoine
- Norvège (Bureau de liaison)
- Programme palestinien
- République dominicaine
- Russie (Fédération de)
- São Tomé-et-Principe
- Sierra Leone
- Soudan du Sud
- Sri Lanka
- Suède (Bureau de liaison)
- Syrie (République arabe syrienne)
- Tanzanie (République-Unie de)
- Trinité et Tobago
- U.E. (Bureau de liaison)
- A propos du PNUD
- Centre de presse
International Consultant- Strategic Advisory
|Lieu :||Home based, THAÏLANDE|
|Date limite de candidature :||31-Oct-19 (Minuit New York, États-Unis)|
|Type de contrat :||Individual Contract|
|Niveau du poste :||International Consultant|
|Langues requises :||Anglais|
|Date de commencement :|
(date à laquelle le candidat sélectionné doit commencer)
|Durée du contrat initial||15 November 2019 – 31 August 2020|
|Durée prévue de la mission :||Up to 200 days|
UNDP is the UN's global development network advocating for change and connecting countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life. The new Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) will cost an annual estimated US$5-7 trillion, with an investment gap in developing countries of about $2.5 trillion.
Established in Jan 2017, UNDP SDG Innovative Finance (UNSIF), is a unique and transparent co-investment platform to promote the public and private investment for the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). UNSIF aims to address the financing gaps for SDGs, by facilitating SDGs aligned Impact Investments to support national development priorities and working with the capital market to create both economic and social returns.
UNSIF is actively working in Asia Pacific region, in the key area of poverty reduction, inclusive finance, job creation, affordable and clean energy, industry innovation & infrastructure, sustainable cities & communities, and climate change, etc.
To address this challenge, the Strategic Advisor will help UNSIF and its associated funds and projects by identifying new partners and market opportunities, develop strategic plan, manage investor relations and business development initiatives.
Devoirs et responsabilités
Scope of Work
The specific duties and responsibilities are as follows:
The individual contractor will work under the overall guidance of the Head of the UNSIF, and in close communication with designated team members.
Duration of the Work
15 November 2019- 31 August 2020
Home- based with possible travel to various locations in the region.
· Demonstrates integrity by modeling the UN’s values and ethical standards and acts in accordance with the Standards of Conduct for international civil servants;
· Advocates and promotes the vision, mission, and strategic goals of UNDP;
· Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability;
· Treats all people fairly without favouritism.
· Self-motivated, ability to work with minimum supervision;
· Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude;
· Remains calm, in control and good humoured even under pressure;
· Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage.
· Ability to perform tasks in timely manner and under pressure, to tight deadlines.
Qualifications et expériences requises
Price Proposal and Schedule of Payments
The contract will be based on Daily Fee
Consultant shall quote an all-inclusive Daily Fee for the contract period. The term “all-inclusive” implies that all costs (professional fees, communications, consumables, etc.) that could be incurred by the IC in completing the assignment are already factored into the daily fee submitted in the proposal. If applicable, travel or daily allowance cost (if any work is to be done outside the IC’s duty station) should be identified separately. Payments shall be done on a monthly basis based on actual days worked, upon verification of completion of deliverables and approval by the IC’s supervisor of a Time Sheet indicating the days worked in the period. [Remove this paragraph if Lump sum is selected]
In general, UNDP shall not accept travel costs exceeding those of an economy class ticket. Should the IC wish to travel on a higher class he/she should do so using their own resources
In the event of unforeseeable travel not anticipated in this TOR, payment of travel costs including tickets, lodging and terminal expenses should be agreed upon, between the respective business unit and the Individual Consultant, prior to travel and will be reimbursed.
Travel costs shall be reimbursed at actual but not exceeding the quotation from UNDP approved travel agent.
Evaluation Method and Criteria
Individual consultants will be evaluated based on the following methodology;
The award of the contract shall be made to the individual consultant whose offer has been evaluated and determined as a) responsive/compliant/acceptable; and b) having received the highest score out of set of weighted technical criteria (70%) *and financial criteria (30%). Financial score shall be computed as a ratio of the proposal being evaluated and the lowest priced qualified proposal received by UNDP for the assignment.
· Only those applications which are responsive, compliant and accept in general condition will be evaluated;
· For those passing technical and interview evaluation above, offers will be evaluated per the
Combined Scoring method:
a. Technical Evaluation (70%)
b. Financial Evaluation (30%)
Technical Criteria for Evaluation (Maximum 70 points)
Only candidates obtaining a minimum of 49 points (70% of technical evaluation) would be considered for Financial Evaluation.
Interested individual consultants must submit the following documents/information to demonstrate their qualifications. Please group them into one (1) single PDF document as the application only allows to upload maximum one document:
· Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability using the template provided in Annex II.
· Personal CV indicating all past experience from similar projects, as well as the contact details (email and telephone number) of the Candidate and at least three (3) professional references.
· Financial proposal, as per template provided in Annex II. Note: National consultant must quote price in U.S. Dollar that indicates the all-inclusive fixed total contract price, supported by a breakdown of costs, as per template provided. If an Offeror is employed by an organization/company/institution, and he/she expects his/her employer to charge a management fee in the process of releasing him/her to UNDP under Reimbursable Loan Agreement (RLA), the Offeror must indicate at this point, and ensure that all such costs are duly incorporated in the financial proposal submitted to UNDP.
**Incomplete proposals may not be considered. The shortlisted candidates may be contacted and the successful candidate will be notified.**
To download related documents and templates, please click the link below:
Le PNUD s’engage à recruter un personnel divers en termes de genre, de nationalité et de culture. Nous encourageons de même les personnes issues des minorités ethniques, des communautés autochtones ou handicapées à postuler. Toutes les candidatures seront traitées dans la plus stricte confidentialité.
Le PNUD ne tolère pas l’exploitation et / ou les atteintes sexuelles, ni aucune forme de harcèlement, y compris le harcèlement sexuel, et / ou toutes formes de discrimination. Tous/tes les candidats/tes selectectionnes /ées devront ainsi se soumettre à de rigoureuses vérifications relatives aux références fournies ainsi qu’à leurs antécédents.