- Le PNUD dans le monde
Le PNUD est prÃ©sent dans 177 pays et territoires.
Voir ci-dessous pour en savoir plus sur le travail de l'organisation sur le terrain.
- Afrique du sud
- Arabie saoudite
- Burkina Faso
- Centrafrique (République centrafricaine)
- Congo (République démocratique du)
- Congo (République du)
- Corée (République populaire démocratique de)
- Costa Rica
- Côte d'Ivoire
- Danemark (Bureau de liaison)
- El Salvador
- Emirats arabes unis
- Finlande (Bureau de liaison)
- Genève (Bureau de liaison)
- Guinée équatoriale
- Ile Maurice et Seychelles
- Iran (République islamique d')
- Japon (Bureau de liaison)
- Kosovo (selon RCSNU 1244)
- L’Ex-République yougoslave de Macédoine
- Norvège (Bureau de liaison)
- Programme palestinien
- République dominicaine
- Russie (Fédération de)
- São Tomé-et-Principe
- Sierra Leone
- Soudan du Sud
- Sri Lanka
- Suède (Bureau de liaison)
- Syrie (République arabe syrienne)
- Tanzanie (République-Unie de)
- Trinité et Tobago
- U.E. (Bureau de liaison)
- A propos du PNUD
- Centre de presse
National Consultant - Content Creator - for Sri Lankans only
|Lieu :||Colombo (with some travel within Sri Lanka), SRI LANKA|
|Date limite de candidature :||23-Jun-21 (Minuit New York, États-Unis)|
|Type de contrat :||Individual Contract|
|Niveau du poste :||National Consultant|
|Langues requises :||Anglais|
|Durée du contrat initial||60 days over 12 months|
Le PNUD s’engage à recruter un personnel divers en termes de genre, de nationalité et de culture. Nous encourageons de même les personnes issues des minorités ethniques, des communautés autochtones ou handicapées à postuler. Toutes les candidatures seront traitées dans la plus stricte confidentialité.
Le PNUD ne tolère pas l’exploitation et / ou les atteintes sexuelles, ni aucune forme de harcèlement, y compris le harcèlement sexuel, et / ou toutes formes de discrimination. Tous/tes les candidats/tes selectectionnes /ées devront ainsi se soumettre à de rigoureuses vérifications relatives aux références fournies ainsi qu’à leurs antécédents.
The Capacity Development for Local Government (CDLG) Project of UNDP Sri Lanka is part of larger efforts by the Government of Sri Lanka to strengthen the local governance system in the country. These efforts are supported by the European Union, and the World Bank. The Government of Sri Lanka implements the Local Development Support Project (LDSP) in four provinces – North, North Central, Eastern, and Uva – to strengthen local service delivery and local economic infrastructure and enhance bottom-up approaches to support public engagement in local decision-making processes, including through participatory planning and feedback mechanisms for service delivery.
The overall objective of the CDLG project, implemented by UNDP, is to strengthen the capacities of LAs to be inclusive, responsive, and accountable and be able to plan, enhance resilience, and deliver better services. The capacity development support, coupled with the fiscal support (through Basic Transfers and Performance Transfers provided through LDSP project) for inclusive service delivery and economic investment, is aimed at strengthening the role of elected representatives at the local level. It is about improving local governance systems and making local governments “fit for future”, as well as increase downward accountability of elected officials and local governments. The project also aims to strengthening mechanisms for public engagement in local decision-making processes.
Capturing results achieved throughout the project cycle, using different tools is important in monitoring, evaluation, reporting and learning. Effective story telling not only improves the visibility of the project but also contributes significantly to improve efforts under the project.
In order to capture and visually present the results achieved during the project to targeted stakeholders and general public, CDLG Project under UNDP is looking to hire a Content Creator. The Content Creator is to work closely with and in consultation with the Research, Reporting and Communication Specialist of CDLG Project and develop content to be showcased on different media platforms.
Scope and Objectives
The Content Creator is to work closely with the Project Management Unit of CDLG Project to assist in capturing CDLG project results on an ongoing basis on different media platforms and enhance visibility of the project. This would involve developing 5 short videos to capture stories of change to be disseminated on social media, to design interactive and innovating content for social media (example, surveys, infographics, short video clips) and traditional media, delivering four online sessions for local level writers to write blog articles and opinion editorials on issues that the project seeks to address (e.g. citizen engagement in local planning). CDLG field staff will assist with the organizing the sessions and enhance the capacity of field staff to collate (for example, through video clips, interviews) change stories on ground. The consultant will be responsible for training field staff on a quarterly basis to use video recording equipment to capture these stories and to enlighten them on effective story telling. Two of these trainings will be online training whilst the remainder would be field level training, which would require the consultant to travel to the four provinces under the Project. The Consultant is also expected to support the designing on the quarterly newsletter of CDLG, with input from the Project Management Unit of CDLG Project and the UNDP Communications Team.
The Project information including project documents, ongoing activities, research reports that have been completed, and any other significant update on the Project will be provided to the Consultant who is expected to familiarize themselves with the material and identify the beneficiaries of the project. The Consultant will closely work with the Research, Reporting and Communication Specialist of CDLG Project and the UNDP Communications Team in developing and finalizing the outputs.
Devoirs et responsabilités
The consultant will be expected:
The project expects the consultant to closely engage with the Project Management Unit of CDLG Project.
In general, the deliverables are fulfilled if the following criteria are met:
1. The submission of detailed workplan for the year with proposed dates and agendas for the sessions for field staff and local writers/bloggers. 10%- by 07/07/2021;
2. The completion of the below: a.Four interactive and innovative content pieces for social media/traditional media b.1 Online session for field staff on content collation ,c.The note on two short videos, detailing the story to be captured, the stakeholders to be reached out for information, the plan for recording and collating information and the support required from field staff. ,d.2 online sessions (Sinhala and Tamil) for local writers/bloggers on blog articles and opinion editorials on issues that the project seeks to address, e.Designing and doing the layout for CDLG Newsletter-20%, by 07/09/2021;
3. The completion of the below: a.Two interactive and innovative content pieces for social media/traditional media, b.The note on one short videos, detailing the story to be captured, the stakeholders to be reached out for information, the plan for recording and collating information and the support required from field staff., c.Completed 2 videos with input from UNDP incorporated-25% by 07/10/2021;
4. The completion of the below: a.Two interactive and innovative content pieces for social media/traditional media, b.Designing and doing the layout for CDLG Newsletter, c.Completed 1 video with input from UNDP incorporated-25% by 07/01/2022;
5. The completion of the below: a.Two interactive and innovative content pieces for social media/traditional media, b.Designing and doing the layout for CDLG Newsletter
6. The note on two short videos, detailing the story to be captured, the stakeholders to be reached out for information, the plan for recording and collating information and the support required from field staff. d.Two in person sessions for field staff on collating content-10% by 07/03/2022;
7. The completion of the below: a.Two interactive and innovative content pieces for social media/traditional media, b.Completed 2 videos with input from UNDP incorporated, c.Two in person sessions for field staff on collating content, d.Designing the layout for the CDLG newsletter: And the submission of the following :a.The final report on the activities (template will be provided) with links to all content created and disseminated, b.Submission of all raw footage collated under the project -10% by 30/05/2022.
The consultant will directly report to the project manager- CDLG project, UNDP, and engage with the Project Management Unit of CDLG Project.
Duration of Contract
The expected duration of work is estimated for 60 days over 12 months.
A. Technical competency
B. Behavioural Competencies:
Qualifications et expériences requises
The application should contain:
All Inclusive Daily Fee: LKR (_____________________________________)
Amount in words:(Rs.________________________________________________)
Link for Financial Proposal Template
Note: Payments will be based on invoices on achievement of agreed milestones i.e. upon delivery of the services specified in the TOR and certification of acceptance by the UNDP. The applicant must factor in all possible costs in his/her “All Inclusive Daily Fee” including his/her consultancy and professional fee, travel (economy class flights is required to and from the Duty Station) honorarium, board and lodging, and any other foreseeable costs in this exercise. No costs other than what has been indicated in the financial proposal will be paid or reimbursed to the consultant. UNDP will only pay for any unplanned travel outside of this TOR and Duty Station on actual basis and on submission of original bills/invoices and on prior agreement with UNDP officials. Daily perdiums and costs for accommodation/meals/incidental expenses for such travel shall not exceed established local UNDP DSA rates.
For an Individual Contractor who is 65 years of age or older, and on an assignment requiring travel, be it for the purpose of arriving at the duty station or as an integral duty required travel under the TOR, a full medical examination and statement of fitness to work must be provided. Such medical examination costs must be factored into the financial proposal above. Medical examination is not a requirement for individuals on RLA contracts.
PAYMENT OF SERVICES
Payments will be based on the submission of written reports specifying the tasks accomplished and corresponding number of work days put in towards achieving the deliverables outlined above.