- PNUD en el mundo
El PNUD estÃ¡ presente en 177 paÃses y territorios. Aprenda mÃ¡s sobre el trabajo de la organizaciÃ³n en cada paÃs.
- Arabia Saudita
- Bosnia y Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cabo Verde
- Congo (República del)
- Congo (República Democrática del)
- Corea (República Popular Democrática de)
- Costa Rica
- Côte d'Ivoire
- Dinamarca (Oficina Rep.)
- El Salvador
- Emiratos Arabes Unidos
- Finlandia (Oficina Rep.)
- Geneva (Oficina Rep.)
- Guinea Bissau
- Guinea Ecuatorial
- Irán (República Islámica de)
- Japón (Oficina Rep.)
- Kosovo (según Res 1244 del Consejo de Seguridad ONU)
- Lao (RDP)
- Macedonia (ex República Yugoslava de)
- Mauricio y Seychelles
- Moldova (República de)
- Noruega (Oficina Rep.)
- Papua Nueva Guinea
- Programa de Asistencia al Pueblo Palestino
- República Centroafricana
- República Dominicana
- Rusia (Federación de)
- Santo Tomé y Príncipe
- Sierra Leona
- Siria (República Árabe)
- Sri Lanka
- Sudán del Sur
- Suecia (Oficina Rep.)
- Tanzania (República Unida de)
- Trinidad y Tabago
- Unión Europea (Oficina Rep.)
- Acerca del PNUD
- Centro de Prensa
Administrative Assistant ( HR)
|Publicado en nombre de :|
|Localidad :||Ankara, Turquía|
|Fecha límite de postulación :||15-Sep-19 (Medianoche Nueva York, Estados Unidos)|
|Tipo de contrato :||Service Contract|
|Nivel de puesto :||SB-3|
|Idiomas requeridos :||Inglés|
|Fecha de comienzo del contrato :|
(Fecha en que se espera que comience el candidato seleccionado)
|Duración del contrato inicial :||1 year|
|Duración esperada del puesto :||1 year|
El PNUD está comprometido con lograr la diversidad de su personal en términos de género, nacionalidad y cultura. Se alienta por igual a las personas que pertenecen a grupos minoritarios, a pueblos indígenas o que tienen alguna discapacidad a presentar su candidatura. Todas las solicitudes se tratarán con la mayor confidencialidad.
UNDP no tolera la explotación y el abuso sexual, ningún tipo de acoso, incluido el acoso sexual, ni la discriminación. Por lo tanto, todos los candidatos seleccionados serán sometidos a una rigurosa verificación de referencias y antecedentes.
The United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN Women), grounded in the vision of equality enshrined in the Charter of the United Nations, works for the elimination of discrimination against women and girls; the empowerment of women; and the achievement of equality between women and men as partners and beneficiaries of development, human rights, humanitarian action and peace and security. Placing women's rights at the center of all its efforts, UN Women leads and coordinates United Nations system efforts to ensure that commitments on gender equality and gender mainstreaming translate into action throughout the world. It provides support to Member States’ efforts and priorities in meeting their gender equality goals and for building effective partnerships with civil society and other relevant actors.
1) Women lead, participate in, and benefit equally from governance systems.
2) All women and girls live a life free from all forms of violence
3) Women and girls contribute to and have greater influence in building sustainable peace and resilience and benefit equally from the prevention of natural disasters and conflicts and humanitarian action.
Towards these goals, UN Women implements programmes and projects that aim to advance gender equality, improve women’s access to opportunities, rights and services in political, social and economic life and combat gender stereotypes, discrimination and violence, as required by international and national legal and policy commitments. UN Women collaborates with numerous partners – central and local level government authorities, civil society organizations, including women’s organizations and platforms, academia, private sector companies, other UN agencies. It commits itself to the Leaving No One Behind principle, by supporting targeted actions to remove the obstacles that marginalized and vulnerable groups of women face in accessing their rights and to promote them as agents of change.
Since the UN Women Turkey Office works with numerous partners and is a growing office with expanding activities throughout the country, its scope and administrative workload is increasing, with further growth projected in time.
Under the supervision of the Operations Analyst, the Administrative Assistant (Human Resources (HR)) is expected to support the Office Operations by performing a variety of standard administrative and Human Resources (HR) functions ensuring high quality and accuracy of work. The Administrative Assistant (HR) promotes a client, quality and results-oriented approach and works in close collaboration with the programme and projects staff, the Operations team and the Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) Europe and Central Asia (ECA) Region to ensure consistent service delivery. He/she interprets and applies HR policies, rules and regulations, implements internal procedures and provides solutions to a wide spectrum of HR issues.
Deberes y responsabilidades
1. Provide general HR support to the Office in accordance with UN Women rules, regulations, policies, and strategies
· Assist the incorporation of UN Women HR strategies, rules and regulations, including implementation of personnel rules, strategic use of contractual modalities, application of entitlements and change management processes into the day to day functioning and operations of UN Women Turkey Office;
· Review, maintain, update and ensure the confidential personnel information, records and files; ensure completeness and accuracy of records and that needed follow-up actions are taken;
· Ensure the HR data in the office is reviewed periodically, is accurate and is coordinated with and updated regularly with the ECA Regional Office (RO);
· Create and update organization charts, schemes and organigrams;
· Provide logistical and administrative support to conferences, workshops, retreats if necessary.
2. Provide administrative support to the implementation of Human Resources services
· Coordinating the recruitment process of all categories of staff and non-staff including the preparation of job profiles, vacancy announcements, longlisting, shortlisting, written test and interview panels; maintaining the communication with applicants; completion of evaluations and matrixes on time and help prepare offers and contracts under the supervision of Operations Analyst and relevant Project Team;
· Preparation of terms of references of individual consultants and staff by gathering inputs from the project teams;
· Publishing the terms of references through UNDP Job site and other relevant portals and coordinating the access of panel members to the relevant stages of the recruitment process;
· Organizing, facilitating and note-taking during the panels and preparation of interview panel reports;
· Preparation of recruitment reports such as desk review reports; SSA recruitment forms; amendment notes etc.;
· Conducting the reference checks for the selected candidates;
· Compiling all the documents for review and approval of the Operations Analyst for submission;
· Setting up and maintenance of a filing system, staffing lists and reports for HR documentation of the office as required;
· Assist the duties of Leave Monitor;
· Support the control of the project personnel attendance records and leave plans by Absence Record Cards on a monthly basis through ATLAS.
3. Provide administrative support to knowledge building and knowledge sharing in the Office;
· Support the orientation of new staff with HR-related sessions and provide trainings on HR aspects for the operations/projects staff as needed, as well as keep staff informed on any changes and new developments in the HR field, in close cooperation with the HR Business Partner in ECA RO;
· Support Operations Analyst in regarding completion of mandatory and additional trainings by staff;
· Keep track of the training and learning processes of staff and non-staff in line with UN Trainings and file the related certificates;
· Assist with guiding staff on performance management and staff development, monitoring compliance as required
· Enhance staff job performance by supporting the identification of learning needs, analysis, costing and consolidation of the annual learning plan for the office.
4. Perform any other duties in line with the above responsibilities as may be assigned by Supervisor.
Key Performance Indicators
· Adherence to UN Women rules and regulations;
· Quality support to conferences and events;
· Quality organization of files and reports;
· Timely support to team.
· Respect for Diversity
· Awareness and Sensitivity Regarding Gender Issues
· Creative Problem Solving
· Effective Communication
· Inclusive Collaboration
· Stakeholder Engagement
· Leading by Example
· Ability to administer administrative processes and transactions;
· Ability to perform work of confidential nature and handle a large volume of work;
· Good knowledge of administrative rules and regulations;
· Good IT and web-based management skills.
Habilidades y experiencia requeridas
Education and certification
· Completion of secondary education is required.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related fields is an asset.
· At least 5 years of progressively responsible experience in administration, HR, or logistic support service.
· Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.).
· Previous experience in the UN System in an HR function is an asset.
· Experience in data analysis, research, learning and development are an advantage
· Fluency in English and Turkish is required.
· Knowledge of the other UN official working language is an asset.